Director of Inst. Technology – 1400000133
Job Summary/Essential Job Functions: The Director will serve as the primary resource to faculty and administration within the College of Medicine for integration of technology into the curriculum. The Director will provide leadership in faculty development regarding integration of technology into delivery of instruction by planning and delivering seminars and workshops for faculty and staff on instructional design and the use of technology in instruction.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for the integration of technology into curriculum within the College of Medicine.
• Provides and coordinates faculty development on technology and instructional design.
• Responsible for the development and oversight of student computer-based testing process. • Manages student course and clerkship evaluations.
• Provide leadership and consultation in the implementation of new technologies in the Office of Medical Education.
• Plan and deliver seminars and workshops for faculty and staff on instructional design and the use of technology in instruction. • Develop and maintain the College of Medicine webpage.
• Develops resources and supports faculty in the use of multi-media support. • Perform other duties as required.
Master’s degree in Education, Higher-Ed Administration, or Health Care Administration; five (5) years’ experience in educational technology; excellent written and oral communications skills; adeptness at learning and understanding technical programs and concepts; ability to teach and be taught; ability to prioritize; ability to manage multiple projects. Software: Excel, MS Word, MS Access, MS Publisher, Marco Media Dreamweaver, FileMaker Pro, PowerPoint, Oracle, Web Calendar, and will be trained on in house software programs. TRANSCRIPT REQUIRED.
Admin-College Of Medicine
Oct 20, 2014, 8:48:42 AM
Human Resources Office
910 Madison Avenue
Memphis, TN 38163