Sales Enablement & Education (SEE) is a strategic team that equips sales professionals with the ability to consistently and systematically have a valuable conversation with the right set of customer stakeholders at each stage of the customer’s problem-solving life-cycle to optimize the FedEx selling system.
The Design & Develop teams within SEE bring the Corporation’s priorities to life through the design and development of Sales education. The successful candidate will be part of the Design & Develop team and will be expected to create cutting-edge and innovative courseware for sales and provide thought leadership on the instructional design, technology approach, and delivery methods.
Under close supervision, assists in the design, development, implementation and maintenance innovative and replicable programs/procedures supporting FedEx sales, Sr. leadership and customers creating value and effective strategies for FedEx. Requires the application of developing skill sets relevant to the role and objective of the department. May work individually and with teams with internal/external customers. May participate in review, analysis, interpretation of data/information creating innovative solutions Position Responsibilities include:
• Following instructional design and development principles to create education for the FedEx sales force
• Conducting needs analysis, defining learning objectives, scripting, and storyboarding course content
• Using authoring tools and templates to creatively develop classroom and distance-based education and knowledge asset for sales
• Employing various instructional methods, such as case studies, simulations, practical exercises, lecturettes, and activities/games as applicable
• Creating knowledge-based and application-based assessments which directly align to the learning objectives.
• Collaborating with subject matter and business experts (Marketing, Sales, Solutions, Pricing, HR, Legal) throughout the design & development cycle to ensure alignment with business objectives.
Bachelor’s degree/equivalent in business or a related field. Knowledge of business software, spreadsheet applications and/or graphics or web development. Good interpersonal skills. Strong organizational skills. Good written and oral communication skills.
• Intellectual curiosity
· Experience with HTML/HTML5.
• Proficiency in Adobe authoring tools (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Flash, Muse, Etc.) · Strong sense of UI design & composition.
· Knowledge of AfterEffects, Maya, Cinema 4D or equivalent 3D software.
· College degree in Art, Animation, Graphic Design, or related field preferred