Learning Systems Consultant position open at International Paper. Applicants can apply online at http://www.ipaper.com
· 5-8 years experience with Learning Technology and eLearning implementations, administration, and support
· Learning Management Systems administration, support and troubleshooting experience required.
· Instructional design experience, preferably in an eLearning environment.
· Experience with virtual classroom and other eLearning delivery systems (i.e., WebEx, AT&T Connect, Live Meeting, etc.)
· 2 years of customer service experience in support of Learning Management and Learning Content Management Systems and other supporting technology and systems (i.e., SumTotal, SuccessFactors, Xyleme, SharePoint, SAP, etc.) · Excellent verbal and written communications skills. · Vendor management experience
· Project management experience
· Training delivery experience (instructor-led and virtual instruction) · Report development experience (Crystal Reports, BIDS, SQL, etc.)
· Familiarity with eLearning development standards including SCORM 1.2, 2004, and TinCan API; and/or AICC.
· Experience with authoring systems and web design software and programs (HTML, XML, Flash, Captivate, Articulate, Photoshop) that facilitate elearning creation.
· Change management experience.
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· Travel when required.