On-line Intern for Student Affairs
University of Memphis’ Division of Student Affairs is seeking an intern to support our increased on-line services to students. The intern would advise on the look and function of our website(s) and assist in the discovery and/or development of on-line resources for the following departments:
– Adult and Commuter Services
– Campus Recreation & Intramural Services
– Career Services
– Counseling Center
– Disability Resources for Students
– Educational Support Programs
– Multicultural Affairs
– Residence Life & Dining Services
– Student Affairs Learning & Assessment
– Student Conduct
– Student Health Services
– Student Leadership & Involvement
– Student Success Programs
– University Center/Rose Theater
The intern would serve on the On-Line Task Force, which meets monthly (in person or virtual attendance). This Task Force includes members of several of the departments listed above, and is charged with devising and helping to implement a plan for our Division to become one of the nation’s premier on-line student services providers.
There is a $1500 stipend available.
For more information contact:
Stephanie Blaisdell, Ph.D.
Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs/Student Development University of Memphis
221 JW Brister Hall
Memphis, TN 38152
901-678-5426; FAX: 901-678-5425