TEACHERS & TECHNOLOGY THURSDAYS
The Instructional Design and Technology Program at the University of Memphis invites you to participate in “Teachers and Technology Thursdays” on the 3rd Thursday of each month, beginning February 21st. Free workshops will be offered to educational professionals on the University of Memphis campus in Ball Hall; these sessions are scheduled after school hours from 4:00-5:30, with snacks and beverages provided.
Seating is limited, so please register early via this link:
1. Hands On: Creating Instructional Websites with Google Sites 2. Don’t Ssshh me! Sharing the Secrets to PBL for Common Core March 21st
3. Storybird: Encourage Creativity, Promote Writing, and Add Excitement to Reports, Presentations, and Tutorials
4. Open Educational Resources: Finding free, quality educational materials to enhance your curriculum April 18th
5. Using PPT for Higher Order Learning
6. Making Thinking Visible with Technology
7. New Roles: The School Library Information Specialist in the 21st Century
Visitor parking is located behind Ball Hall on Zach Curlin Street; view the University of Memphis Campus Parking Map here.
Sign up here: http://idt.memphis.edu/workshops
Thank you, and we hope that you will be able to attend!
Please send your questions to:
Fair Josey Wicker