ITR Support Specialist IV (Instructional Project Coordinator), Office of Information Technology – 12000001GU
Pay Grade 44. This position provides leadership for conceptualizing, support, and coordinating the production of technology-based instructional, training and promotional materials for the university community. This position is a senior position and manages the day-to-day coordination of project completion, oversees the quality of project work, and contributes to the completion of instructional and training projects in the OIT Instructional Development & Training group. This position designs, develops, and delivers customized training to individual faculty members, programs and/or departments and completes and oversees customized project work related to faculty teaching and research endeavors. This position also advances the university’s mission to strengthen faculty involvement and confidence in the use of instructional technology.
Master’s degree (Doctorate preferred) in education, or related field, with five years’ experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Demonstrated ability to work on and complete multiple simultaneous projects.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Demonstrated ability to work well and communicate clearly with users of all technical levels.
· Demonstrated ability to delegate tasks appropriately and mentor staff.
· Demonstrated ability to provide project management and development, oversee, plan, and execute instructional and training projects, project estimation, create development teams, client management.
· Demonstrated ability to design, develop and deliver training, including classroom and online instruction.
· Demonstrated ability to create and continually update appropriate user documentation and support materials.
· Experience in conceptualizing, constructing, and implementing large-scaled interactive instructional projects.
· Demonstrated ability to learn and research new trends in digital media to meet faculty needs.
· Must possess the ability to contribute to a positive team atmosphere in a dynamic and changing environment.
· Familiarity with SharePoint, Excel. Knowledge of Captivate, Camtasia, Dreamweaver, BlackBoard Learn and Collaborate.
· Knowledge of video and multimedia development processes.
· Experience with marketing and branding services
Experience with event planning
Information Technology Professional
Vc Info Infrastructure # Oit General
Nov 13, 2012, 9:21:08 AM
Cynthia Yvonne Manning