Position: Instructional Technology Specialist
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Instructional Technology or related field, Master’s preferred.
In addition, the preferred candidate will possess the following skills:
• Proficiency with Windows
• Experience with Blackboard, a plus
• Experience with Vista and Microsoft Office
• Organizational capabilities
• Experience with training others in the use of new software
• Ability to learn and integrate new software applications in a timely manner
• Excellent communication skills
• Enthusiasm for the eLearning program
• Experience with a Community College online learning system, a plus
1. Create and organize instructional material for eLearning program.
2. Support faculty and student use of instructional software
3. Develop and conduct professional development workshops in agreement with the Distance Learning Strategic Plan.
4. Create and maintain web-based tools for instructional and student support.
5. Create printed materials for public relations as directed by the eLearning Dean
6. Keep abreast of new developments and applications for instructional needs
7. Serve on committees as suggested by the eLearning Dean.
8. Assist with evaluations of current courses.
9. Provide assistance with registration for online courses.
10. Perform other duties as assigned by the eLearning Director.
Posted: March 8, 2011
Deadline for Application: April 8, 2011
CONTACT: http://www.northwestms.edu Pull Down, Jobs @ NWCC; copy and complete the application; attach a resume; have two letters of recommendation written and have official transcripts sent to the address on the back of the application. All of this information must be received in the Personnel Office no later than 4:30 p.m. on April 8, 2011. You may call 662-562-3211 with questions.