The School of Nursing on the Oxford, MS campus has a 0.75 FTE position for an instructional technologist. This is a new position which is being funded by a new HRSA grant. We would really like to find someone who can really help us with gaming software for virtual interprofessional education in addition to the typical instruction design activities.
Apply online at http://careers.umc.edu/
Robin R. Wilkerson, PhD, RN
Director, North MS Campus
Director, RN-MSN Program
University of Mississippi
School of Nursing-Oxford Campus
342 Kinard Hall
University, MS 38677
Individuals who have received this information in error or are not authorized to receive it must promptly return or dispose of the information and notify the sender. Those individuals are hereby notified that they are strictly prohibited from reviewing, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing or using this information in any way.
Instructional Technologist Job Description.PDF
ICL Graduate Students
Graduating Fall 2014
If you are graduating this Fall 2014 semester, please follow the appropriate process based on your degree by Monday August 25th, 2014. Please note this date precedes the Graduate School Deadline of September 4th to allow time to process all forms through the ICL Department.
All ICL MAT Graduating Students, please submit your form to Kim Enfield in 404 Ball Hall. If you are using experience in-lieu of student teaching, please submit the In Lieu of Clinical Teaching Application (see the link below) along with your Master Candidacy form to Ms. Lanier in 202Ball Hall. All documents must be submitted by Monday August 25th. If you have any questions about your Candidacy form or courses taken, please contact LaRuth Lofties, the MAT Advisor.
All ICL MS and Certificate Program Graduating Students, please see your faculty advisor to confirm completion of your program and to obtain his/her signature on your Candidacy Form. After obtaining the signature from your advisor, please submit your signed Candidacy form to Kim Enfield in 404 Ball Hall. The form must be hand delivered, emailed firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to 901-678-3881 by Monday August 25th.
All ICL Doctoral Students, please see your major professor to confirm completion of your program of study and to obtain his/her signature on your Candidacy Form. After obtaining the signature from your advisor, please submit your signed Candidacy form to Kim Enfield in 404 Ball Hall. The form must be hand delivered, emailed email@example.com, or fax to 901-678-3881 byMonday August 25th.
Important Graduation Forms:
· Doctoral Candidacy Form is accessible at https://academics-s.memphis.edu/gradschool/
· Masters Candidacy Form is accessible at https://academics-s.memphis.edu/gradschool/
· Graduate Certificate Candidacy Form https://academics-s.memphis.edu/gradschool/
· The Intent to Graduate Form. This is submitted online, attach your confirmation page to yourCandidacy Form https://saweb.memphis.edu/commencement/intenttograduate/
· The In Lieu of Clinical Teaching Application http://www.memphis.edu/tep/components/2014_in_lieu_of_student_teaching.pdf
Visit the Graduate School website for additional information on graduation, ordering caps and gowns, theses and dissertations deadlines and other information at http://www.memphis.edu/gradschool/graduation.php
Please contact your advisor if you have questions or let me know how I may assist you.
Congratulations on your upcoming graduation!!
Instruction & Curriculum Leadership
P: 678-3921 F: 678-3881
404 Ball Hall
Dear Dr. Martindale,
I’m writing to ask if you have any promising graduates who would be interested in applying for the position of Instructional Designer at Trevecca’s Nazarene University. Attached is the job description. Currently we are using the Sakai LMS but will likely be switching in the near future.
TNU has expanded the online department and we are looking for instructional designers to support various areas of the University. Our instructional design team will implement a number of new programs with various instructional technologies.
We feel this would be an ideal position for a promising graduate of your program. Our team is committed to offering the professional development and training that would benefit a recent graduate. We offer a collaborative, Christian working environment with great potential for professional growth.
Please feel free to forward this email as you deem appropriate. Interested parties should send a cover letter and resume (with three references) to LaMetrius Daniels (firstname.lastname@example.org), Director of Online Learning or apply online http://www.trevecca.edu/jobs/current-job-openings
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you for your assistance.
Director of Online Learning
Trevecca Nazarene University
333 Murfreesboro Rd
Nashville, TN 37210
Innovate | Improve | Impact
We collaborate with educators to inspire innovation and empower our community.
Here’s the posting. You should be able to find it by searching Development Specialist.
|Job Title:||Development Specialist|
|Company Name:||Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare – Corporate|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Location:||MEMPHIS, TN, United States|
|Shift Hours/ Days:||8am – 5 pm, Mon thru Fri|
|Date Posted:||Jul 14, 2014|
|Facilities:||Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare – Corporate|
|Note: Please read the complete description below before applying for this job.|
The Development Specialist is a primary facilitator for on-boarding and ongoing Associate/Leader development including the delivery of core instructional content and training. The Development Specialist is also responsible for the development and delivery of customized training requests for MLH departments/units. Models appropriate behavior as exemplified in MLH Mission, Vision and Values.
Training Content Developer
Sales Enablement & Education (SEE) is a strategic team that equips sales professionals with the ability to consistently and systematically have a valuable conversation with the right set of customer stakeholders at each stage of the customer’s problem-solving life-cycle to optimize the FedEx selling system.
The Design & Develop teams within SEE bring the Corporation’s priorities to life through the design and development of Sales education. The successful candidate will be part of the Design & Develop team and will be expected to create cutting-edge and innovative courseware for sales and provide thought leadership on the instructional design, technology approach, and delivery methods.
Under close supervision, assists in the design, development, implementation and maintenance innovative and replicable programs/procedures supporting FedEx sales, Sr. leadership and customers creating value and effective strategies for FedEx. Requires the application of developing skill sets relevant to the role and objective of the department. May work individually and with teams with internal/external customers. May participate in review, analysis, interpretation of data/information creating innovative solutions Position Responsibilities include:
• Following instructional design and development principles to create education for the FedEx sales force
• Conducting needs analysis, defining learning objectives, scripting, and storyboarding course content
• Using authoring tools and templates to creatively develop classroom and distance-based education and knowledge asset for sales
• Employing various instructional methods, such as case studies, simulations, practical exercises, lecturettes, and activities/games as applicable
• Creating knowledge-based and application-based assessments which directly align to the learning objectives.
• Collaborating with subject matter and business experts (Marketing, Sales, Solutions, Pricing, HR, Legal) throughout the design & development cycle to ensure alignment with business objectives.
Bachelor’s degree/equivalent in business or a related field. Knowledge of business software, spreadsheet applications and/or graphics or web development. Good interpersonal skills. Strong organizational skills. Good written and oral communication skills.
• Intellectual curiosity
· Experience with HTML/HTML5.
• Proficiency in Adobe authoring tools (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Flash, Muse, Etc.) · Strong sense of UI design & composition.
· Knowledge of AfterEffects, Maya, Cinema 4D or equivalent 3D software.
· College degree in Art, Animation, Graphic Design, or related field preferred
Caveo Learning is a learning consulting firm, providing learning solutions to Fortune 1000 and other leading organizations.
We partner with Chief Learning Officers and other learning leaders to help them more closely align their L&D (Learning and Development) organizations to deliver recurring, scalable and measurable
performance gains – tightly matched to the company’s business goals and drivers. We also work with leaders in other functional areas to structure and execute learning and performance solutions aligned with major corporate initiatives.
When the L&D organization is fully and appropriately engaged, everybody wins. Corporate initiatives are more successful. Employees are happier and more productive. L&D is acknowledged as a critical contributor. That is our mission.
> Read about our mission.
We deliver ROI-focused strategic learning consulting, learning and performance solutions enabled by learning technologies.
> Learn more about our solutions.
In short, Caveo is your partner for performance-based learning solutions that drive business value.
Role: Senior Instructional Designer
Location: Memphis TN
Travel: On Site – Memphis TN
Requirements: eLearning development – Captivate, Flash
Caveo Learning is hiring multiple Instructional Designers who will be responsible for the design and development of training courses and performance solutions to drive critical business outcomes. The Instructional Designer will interact with client team members and Caveo Learning partners as well as subject matter experts to ensure that course material achieves the desired learning outcomes. In addition, the Instructional Designer will:
• Assess client needs to determine appropriate performance solutions.
• Create, manage and report on comprehensive design plans and processes for the development of all learning content.
• Create instructional strategies and training materials based on client need.
• Provide guidance and specialized knowledge to other members of the team.
• Work with internal and external business partners to coordinate and schedule the development of curriculum.
• Use strong project management processes to ensure excellence and timely completion of development projects.
• Work closely with stakeholders to assess the integrity of instructional materials and support the ongoing assessment of instructional effectiveness for all existing and future training programs.
• Cultivate, develop and manage strong, lasting client relationships at a senior management level.
• Make recommendations to management on delivery methods, options and critical learning and development process needs.
• Assist in setting learning strategies for company-wide initiatives.
See description here:
From: Jennifer Maddrell, Designers for Learning <jmaddrell>
This came to me via a colleague with Sedgwick CMS — a multi-national corporation with headquarters in Memphis.
“I have two positions open. One is an intern. The other is full time. Both are SharePoint/web design/graphics design related.”
Sedgwick Claims Management Services, Inc.
1100 Ridgeway Loop Road, Suite 200 | Memphis, TN 38120
http://www.sedgwick.com | The leader in innovative claims and productivity management solutions
– Have a question? Contact the Colleague Resources Support Center at 1.866.686.0406 -
CTI has a current opening for a Director of Learning Systems.
For over 20 years, CTI has developed advanced training solutions for the DoD, government, and corporate training programs. Using our expertise in identifying needs in high-stress, time critical environments, we develop custom training solutions using cutting-edge learning to help your teams accelerate their performance. Our primary assets are highly skilled training professionals and an experienced, capable management staff. The variety of training programs and courseware development solutions provided by CTI is both technically advanced and complemented with graphic features that will take your team’s learning to another level.
View the job posting here: http://www.cti-crm.com/cti-employment/director-of-learning-systems/